Job vacancies: Two part-time dispensers (25 hrs a week)
Wednesday 08.30 -17.30
Friday 08.30 – 18.30
- At least NVQ Level 2 Dispenser qualified
- Able to work alone as well as part of our team
- Willing and able to cover for colleagues who are off work eg due to annual leave or illness.
Roles and responsibilities
The roles include all dispensary processes, including:
- Contact with the patients - both face to face and over the telephone
- Updating patients’ medical records/li>
- Efficient stock control, date rotation and re-ordering of supplies
- Receiving and processing deliveries
- Dealing with patient queries and cash handling
- Experience of EMIS web and EPS would be desirable but not essential.
Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
Closing Date: 19 June 2020
Interview Date: 24 June 2020.
Download Job Description
Download Application Form
For more information please contact
Assistant Practice Manager
01233 884 585