Our fax number is being withdrawn on 3 October
Last year the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care announced that the NHS is stopping the use of faxes. Accordingly, our fax line will no longer be in use from 3 October 2019 (ie we will not be able to send or receive any faxes).
If you normally fax us for the following purposes, here are the alternatives:
Submitting repeat prescription requests:
- Use Patient Access online
- Email us email@example.com
- Post or hand deliver a paper request to the surgery.
Submitting forms or correspondence (including outpatient referrals from other GPs):
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post or hand deliver to the surgery.
Job Vacancy - Part Time Finance Assistant - Start Oct/Nov 2019
- 15 hours a week – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Working independently and as part of a team, on all aspects of the practice’s finances
- Knowledge of SAGE, VAT
- Recent experience in financial setting essential
- Recent experience in general practice would be an advantage
- Plus, providing cover for annual leave and sickness.
Download Job Description
Download Job Application
Closing date for applications: Sunday20 September 2019
Interview date: Thursday 3 October 2019
Any queries please get in touch:
Mrs Michelle Parry
Trainee Assistant Practice Manager
Wye, Ashford TN25 5AY
Tel: 01233 884585 Ext 2226
'Medication Reminder' Mobile Phone App
A new phone app is now available to help you manage regular medications for yourself or someone you care for. It will remind you when to take medications and when to order repeat prescriptions.
Find out more and download the app
Register now for Patient Access - beat the phone queue
Patient Access lets you use Wye Surgery’s online services.
You can login from home, work or your mobile phone.
Click the link to register https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f
Text Message Appointment Reminders
Never forget another Wye Surgery appointment, simply join our FREE message reminder service.
Just ask at Reception – or phone us – or print off, fill in and return the form below to make sure we have all the details we need to remind you ahead of your future appointments.
Text Reminder Service Form.pdf
PLEASE SIGN UP
Over 12 million GP appointments are missed each year in the UK, costing the NHS more than £162 million per year - join our reminder service and be part of the solution.