If you are a GP in East Kent you can refer patients to this NHS Audiology Outpatient Clinic, held at Wye Surgery. To do this, please download a Referral form.
> Consultant in charge
> Where surgery is performed
> Benefits of using this service
> Referral criteria
> Referral process and follow-up
> Clinic information
> Contacts for further information
Consultant in charge
This NHS general surgery clinic is run by Mr Noel Wilson and his team.
Where surgery is performed
All operations or surgical procedures will be carried out under the NHS at one a local hospital; eg One Health Ashford, KIMS and East Kent Hospital Trust.
Benefits of using this service
- Very short waiting times
- All consulting rooms on ground floor, with disabled access
- Free parking on site
- Highly efficient service - 20 year track record with consistently high levels of patient satisfaction
- Patients are always seen by the consultant leading the clinic.
- Gall stones (confirmed by ultrasound)
- Hernia repair
- Rectal prolapse
- Hernia redo
- Anal fissure and fistula
- Lumps and bumps
- Sinuses or fistula repair
- Venous ulcers suitable for skin grafting
- Other investigations
- Other conditions requiring surgery or surgical procedures.
Referral process and follow-up
- When we receive your completed Referral Form we will allocate an appointment and send your patient a confirmation letter
- Our letter asks the patient to contact us to confirm they will keep the appointment
- After your patient has been seen, the consultant will send the referring GP a report/letter
- Follow up appointments and procedures will be booked directly by the consultant at the patient’s chosen hospital.
- Clinics are held once a month on a Tuesday from 2-4pm
- Appointment length is 10 minutes
- Patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for their appointment. If a patient is late, they may not be seen.
Contacts for further information
Please call either Paula Newman or Maxine Bible on:
01233 884 585 Ext 2222. Or email ACCG.email@example.com