If you are a GP in East Kent you can refer patients to this NHS ENT Outpatient Clinic, held at Wye Surgery.
Please note when requesting any Paediatric referral OR Adult Ear Referral a recent audiogram result is a pre-requirement. If you don’t already have one, for expediency you can make a dual referral to Wye (if you wish) which includes both.
Please see our range of referral forms opposite.
> Consultant in charge
> Benefits of using this service
> Referral criteria
> Referral process and follow-up
> Clinic information
> Contacts for further information
Consultant in charge
This NHS ENT clinic is run by Mr Henry Sharp and his team.
Benefits of using this service
- Very short waiting times
- Entirely consultant-led
- Direct listing for secondary care operations or procedures
- 20 years’ experience and consistently high patient satisfaction ratings
- All consulting rooms on ground floor, with disabled access
- Free parking on site.
See referral forms for details
- Adult Ear referral (to include a recent audiogram result)
- Adult Ear referral + a separate Audiogram referral
- Adult Nose and Throat referral (no audiogram needed)
- Paediatric ENT referral (to include a recent audiogram result)
- Paediatric ENT referral + a separate Paediatric Audiogram referral.
- Rapid Access patients
- Any Paediatric Referral or Adult Ear Referral without either a recent audiogram result OR a simultaneous Audiogram referral to Wye. (If referring elsewhere for an audiogram, please wait for the results before completing an ENT referral to Wye.)
Referral process and follow-up
- When we receive your completed Referral Form we will allocate an appointment and send your patient a confirmation letter
- Our letter asks the patient to contact us to confirm they will keep the appointment
- After your patient has been seen, the consultant will send the referring GP a report/letter
- Follow up appointments and procedures will be booked directly by the consultant at the patient’s chosen hospital.
- Held one Friday a month, 2pm to 4pm
- 10 minute appointments
- Patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for their appointment. If a patient is late, they may not be seen.
Contacts for further information
Please call either Paula Newman or Maxine Bible on:
01233 884 585 Ext 222. Or email ACCG.firstname.lastname@example.org